Friday, January 18, 2008

Officially Official

Okay... I'm an official blogger. As of now.

I just started school for Vet Tech and i'm not sure how i feel about it. I love the classes. But i just Really do not want to work in a Vet. Not even a little bit. So, now i'm back on the market for a career. I'm thinking about going towards an esthetician again... I'll keep you posted, cause i'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats!

I'm going to end it at this... and see what happens

This is us...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heidi said...

im officially the first to comment on your blog! Katey, it's Heidi Johnson! Oh i'm in heaven finding all our cali friends! trust me, blogging is awesome:) Check us out... justinandheidinelson.blogspot.com keep in touch! Tell your family hi!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Hey Katey, It's Samantha Lindsey. It's so good to see pictures of you. You and your husband look so cute together. Congrats by the way. When was the last time I saw you. Gosh, keep the pictures coming. Go look at our little one at Ericsamkami.blogspot.com
Look forward to hearing from you.