Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sit back and relax. Maybe pop some popcorn...

Well Hello! My name is Katey Drawe... Others may know me as Katey Burnham. It's been quite some time since i've posted about all the exciting things going on in my life, so don't feel bad if you have forgotten all about me! I'm usually not good with telling stories with my pictures, so i just post pictures. Then I noticed that all my pictures appear the same. Keegan, myself and sometimes my dog. Since everyone else such has families and more exciting things going on, I felt like I have not much to say... But, thanks to Megan and Adrienne and a few members of the Burnham family, I have been told that my nothings give them something to do during their down time... So, this is for you :)

Well, My last post was august... Right? The last memory I have of such a long time ago was Halloween! My buddy buddy was an extra off Starsky and Hutch and I was Rainbow Bright...


In november, we went to Zion National Park with some of Keegans family and camped for a few gorgeous days! We hiked up the Narrows and enjoyed natures best!






In December... There has been a lot of snowboarding with a little bit of Christmas! We'll start with Christmas. It was so much fun seeing my family! My parents look so good and I haven't seen them so happy in such a long time! I think once their kids are no longer dragging them down, their able to pull eachother up to such happiness that I hope Keegan and I can have one day!
\





Now... to snowboarding. I'm pretty much sponsered. Kinda. Park City Mountain Resort pays me to snowboard. Well, to teach snowboarding, to be a little more correct. On my days off, I try to stay on the mountain as much I can. It's nice to have that kind of freedom while the lakes are frozen over and wakeboarding is not an option. But it still calls for some good times!







And now we are to January... Not much has happened so far. Adrienne had her Utah baby shower that I got to attend but I forgot my camera! I know she'll post pictures soon enough. But it was so much fun! I can't wait to meet her little girl!

Oh ya... I'm im turning 21 +5 in February!! I just only hope it'll be better than my 21 +4. I was so depressed at the thought of being old! But Keegan did good then to keep my mind young and i'm sure he'll do the same this year also!! So i'll do my best to keep up with the blogging. I hope this was good enough for the lack of blogging for the last few months! Good bye, and your welcome!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Katey! I appreciate your posting so much! It definitely helps to ease the boredom of a night shift, and I love seeing what you're up to. It was so fun seeing you at my shower. Thanks for making the effort to come. We need to see more of eachother!

Liz Smith said...

yay! welcome back! i love reading your posts. :) that's so cool you get to teach snowboarding now. i'm sure you're an awesome teacher. can't wait to read more. hugs! :)

Tom and Nan said...

Katey, Love your update. Believe it or not people out there are just waiting to see whats up with you. We love you and care about you. The blogging world helps to shrink the miles and time apart. Keep it up.

Chelsea said...

Yeah Katey, I'm glad to see a post from you. Hey since your up on the mountain so much, what do you think about teaching Alex and Eli to snowboard???? Let me know how much you charge...:)Hey, maybe I can pay you in freezer jam-hahahha!! Just teasing you,but seriously I would love for them to learn, call me when you can and we'll talk about it!

Joel and Teri's Place said...

Bout time! You failed to mention graduating from your program and getting your license!! We love and miss you!!!!