Sunday, April 20, 2008

So much to talk about, So little time

HAY-OOOOO!!! So, apparently it's been a long time since my last post. I was told by a friend that I need to udate and i realized that i'm being the one that annoys others by not updating. Let me explain... It's annoying when i'm wanting to read updates on all you'all and I click on your link and it's the same for weeks!! So, for those that care, i apologize. For those that didn't notice, here's my update. :)


I started school a few weeks ago and LOVE IT!! I'm suprised how much there is to learn! I thought that esthetics was all cosmetic services, so i figured it'd be a pretty simple program. But man, i've failed a few tests already and i'm sure it's not the end of it! Anywho, i know that there are some that are getting quite a bit out of what i'm doing!!

Also, ... you ready for a story??... So, I've been looking and dreaming of a new car! I've fallen in love with Nissan Pathfinders. So, this one day, I decided to go out and just see what Pathfinders feel like behind the wheel. (I knew I couldn't buy one due to the lack of money and I was starting school and switching to part time work, so i figured it'd just be a fun thing to do) So, for those of you who know me... I shouldn't be looking at cars alone because i am an impulsive buyer. So, naturally, I bought the car. ha ha!!
Photobucket
Power everything, leather interior, sun roof, SWEET!! Anyways, the nice car guys insured me that it was an incredible deal and that i'd be able to make payments no problem. They said that I was approved without the need of a co signer and that my Credit would look great and that it was worth it. So, i signed! (who wouldn't, right?!?!) I didn't sleep for several days with my new car... but, it was worth it.

So... 5 days later, I get a call from the Dealership with interesting news. They informed me that I actually was not approved for the car loan and needed a co signer. (?!?!?!) Really? I told them that I didn't want to get a co signer and that i was coming to pick up my old car and give them their car back. The day after I got my car back, they called, again, and said that they pulled off the same deal with only a difference of $ .14 per month and to come pick up my car. I was sad to tell them that I was okay with my car and was sick of technically not owning either car. So, I still have my Rodeo!!!! ha ha... Lame dealership, eh? The End.

As for Keegan and I... We're having a lot of fun! Even when we have a lot going on between work, school and studying. We still get out often and enjoy how beautiful our life is!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
CAN YOU FIND THE MOUNTAIN LION IN THE 2ND PICTURE?!?! It was the most amazing thing EVER!!! We saw him just up the Provo Canyon...

12 comments:

Adrienne said...

you made it pretty easy to find the mtn lion with that huge white arrow :). i'm one of those that gets annoyed by people who don't update their blogs- cuz when i'm working nights it keeps me awake. so thanks!

Breeann said...

Glad to see an update! Oh my, what a joke with the whole car thing, good to hear you got it worked out. I hope school is going well - let me know when you need a test dummy, I am all for it! Hope to see you guys soon.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I can't believe you bought a car all by YOURSELF. I'm too chicken to do anything like that.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Katie...I found your BLOG! Im so excited..hope you dont mind me peeking in on you!
My blog is private but if you want to visit, email me your email address at
stephtaylor_2@yahoo.com
and Ill send you an invite k! it was fun to see what your up to. Im curious to know how school ends up going:)
I went to good things utah with megan clark the other day...one of my best friends here in utah has adrianne and megan in her bunko group...how random!
Anyways keep in touch!

The Randall Family said...

Hey! Sorry about the dumb car dealership. The car dealership that we bought our Nissan from in Vegas tried to something similar to us too. Brock actually came out of the negotiations with owing a $1,000 less on the car than we would have previously. I don't know how he does it. LOL! I am glad that things are going well for you guys. We're coming to Utah for sure in June and in August this summer. We would love to see you guys. : )

Liz Smith said...

oh my gosh, katey?!!! how are you?! i found laura's blog and saw a link to yours and i was so excited to see all your fun pics. :) and you're married! he is cute! i've missed you, we need to catch up! -Liz

Eldredge greatness said...

I have to say, I love your stories and your humor! Its ambyr (taylor) Eldredge. Did you end up buying the house in PG? come check out my blog... its kind of just of my kids because my mom loves to see them. and uh, orem? ok, hi, provo...yah, provo. I would Love to see you, if you want to. :)

Liz Smith said...

yay! it was soo good to hear from you! keep up the bloggin, i love reading about what you guys are up to...the esthetician thing sounds so fun! i'm sure you'll be fabulous at it. take care! keep in touch!

Joel and Teri's Place said...

Okay time for an update, in your free time! We are so proud of you guys. I can hardly wait for my first facial-I will be your best customer, when you move to Calif!!

The Randall Family said...

I'm pregnant! Yay! We just found out so I'm still in shock but we're super excited. The baby is due January 17th, 2009!
Love,
Michelle

Josh and Megan said...

Hello...it's been a month since your last post! (it really just happens to be exactly a month...I didn't do that on purpose!)Let's hear about how school is going!

Warner said...

more posts and pictures... and i want you to come down to st. george and practice your esthetician magic on me! love you, but i'd love you more if you posted more often :)